Crazy- ecstatic moments are ephemeral. The way we experience euphoria and emotional peek will never happen the same way again. The beauty that passes in our lives, each and everyday, will never come to our sight twice. These are the reasons why we record these fleeting memories, that soon might be forgotten. We document things in many different ways, ways that we know, ways that we want, ways that we are comfortable of doing.
These are the records of all my crazy- ecstatic moments, the euphoric instances and emotional peeks that I experienced along the way, the documentation of how beauty walks through my life journey. Ephemeral, fleeting- but will never be forgotten. Welcome to my blog!
‘The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.’– Ralph Waldo Emerson
BLACK HELIOS’ LATEST POST/REVIEW
- Satisfaction in Every Sip: Teami PH Offers New Series for Pinoy Milk Tea Lovers
- Another Food Discovery this 2019: Pinoy cuisine with a modern twist – Make this part of your 2020 list!
- A Piece of Liloan, Cebu Was Brought to Manila- and it was one the best!
- 20’s Glam Night: Bioessence’s Silver Founding Anniversary Celebration
- The Most WTF Moments of #UAAPCDC, 2019 Edition
I might go home next year and my brother promises to take me to Cebu. His wife is from there,…
Thanks Ms. Rose for your comment. I hope you can visit Philippines again. And yes, it’s another version of Lechon…
I’ve been away for so many years, I have not heard of Liloan. It looks like some version of Lechon…