Crazy- ecstatic moments are ephemeral. The way we experience euphoria and emotional peek will never happen the same way again. The beauty that passes in our lives, each and everyday, will never come to our sight twice. These are the reasons why we record these fleeting memories, that soon might be forgotten. We document things in many different ways, ways that we know, ways that we want, ways that we are comfortable of doing.
These are the records of all my crazy- ecstatic moments, the euphoric instances and emotional peeks that I experienced along the way, the documentation of how beauty walks through my life journey. Ephemeral, fleeting- but will never be forgotten. Welcome to my blog!
‘The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.’– Ralph Waldo Emerson
BLACK HELIOS’ LATEST POST
- Another Flaming Grill Set Foot Down South: Get Ready for BF Parañaque’s FIERY Tex/Mex Experience
- A Total Eargasm: PH Saxophone Idols is Bringing Something New to the Table
- Food Park to Visit in QC: Feeling Alive at Vivehub
- Saxophone Idols: Ready for SILA 2019
- PH Freelancers At Your Service: Rakuboss.ph Launches Newest Platform That Offers Freelance Works and Services
sa vol 3 ma’am. 🙂
Kudos to all artist!!!.. Ang taray!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ Panalo.. Sana makapanood din ako nyan ng…
[…] Without a bit of hesitation, I wrote my pre-event blog with so much excitement. See this link: https://blackheliosph.com/2019/10/11/saxophone-idols-ready-for-sila-2019/ […]
Wow! Guess I have to try it