Crazy- ecstatic moments are ephemeral. The way we experience euphoria and emotional peek will never happen the same way again. The beauty that passes in our lives, each and everyday, will never come to our sight twice. These are the reasons why we record these fleeting memories, that soon might be forgotten. We document things in many different ways, ways that we know, ways that we want, ways that we are comfortable of doing.
These are the records of all my crazy- ecstatic moments, the euphoric instances and emotional peeks that I experienced along the way, the documentation of how beauty walks through my life journey. Ephemeral, fleeting- but will never be forgotten. Welcome to my blog!
‘The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.’– Ralph Waldo Emerson
BLACK HELIOS’ LATEST POST/REVIEW
- Sweet Humble Abode: Why you should own one in the City of Smiles
- The Cheesiest Place on Earth is now serving South Peeps
- Lumina Homes Joins NREA’s 1st International Housing Fiesta Filipinas
- Your Dream House Away the Busy Corners of the Metro- Finally!
- Tips on how to bond with your fur babies this COVID-19 pandemic
[…] ideal to get your own property in Isabela and some tips to find a cost efficient property. You may…
this covid chamged my pet’s behavior as well and as for me, it’s a little hard to address their needs…
looking forward to that day sir! Praying and hoping na matapos na ang pandemic.:)
Darating ang araw na mamamasyal ako sa Norte