My super early birthday treat to myself- satisfying my crispy nilasing na hipon cravings, my mom’s ultimate favorite! (sa kanya din yung recipe, I just made a little improvement/adjustment) 😁😁😁
I bought 2 kilos of shrimp and nagfeeling chef ako ulit. I cooked (for I think an) everything and served it hot, crispy, mouth-watering and super tasty with my favorite spiced tuba vinegar! Panalo! We finished it in an instant, magic! 😂 😂
Here’s the recipe of my favorite crispy nilasing na hipon:
- Shrimp head and shell on
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup cooking wine (p’wede ding beer or Sprite)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups cooking
- Wash the shrimp with running water. Drain the water and place the shrimp in a bowl.
- Add garlic salt and ground black pepper. Mix the ingredients either by tossing using your hands.
- Add the cooking wine. Toss and ensure that all the ingredients are well blended. Let the mixture stand for 10- 20 minutes (para manuot ang flavor)
- In another bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, and other preferred spices (depende sa taste mo). Mix well.
- Heat a cooking pot or a deep frying pan or wok. Pour cooking oil and wait until it gets hot enough to do the frying.
- Dredge the marinated shrimp in the flour mixture. Make sure that the shrimp is coated all throughout.
- Deep fry each for 1 to 2 minutes or until it turns dark orange and the texture gets crispy.
- Remove the crispy nilasing na hipon from the cooking pot and place in a plate lined with paper towel.
- Arrange in a serving plate (plating na guys!) and serve with your favorite spicy vinegar.
Nakakahilo, sakit sa batok pero sobrang sarap! 😂 😂 😂 Papak na guys! #happylongweekend #nilasingnahipon #chefmodeon
Have you tried the recipe? Share mo naman your experience on my comment box below!
Collaboration? Contact me! IG: instagram.com/ricunlimited @ricunlimited FB: www.facebook.com/BlackHeliosUnlimited/ Blog: www.blackheliosph.com Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFky0fb0NWdqo5iICgzq6jg Tiktok: www.tiktok.com/ricunlimited