I discovered a new brand of food delivery that will surely satisfy our ultimate KRAVINGS!
Gourmet, authentic Korean food, and other mouthwatering food find from Kra-Verse Food Hall (check out each photo and get ready to crave! ) are now ready to be delivered in front of your doorsteps.
The Kra-Verse Food Hall is a collection of 6 new brands that showcase the potential of high-quality, delivery experiences.
Watch this video to see appetizing food finds from Kraverse Food Hall!
Brands or food categories include:
- CHARSILOG: NEW AGE SILOG – CharSilog is new age silog served in stackable containers for ease of transport. It offers a modern take on the classic Filipino staple with inventive proteins and a unique sinangag base. CharSilog has Garlic-Ginger-Scallion Fried Rice and your choice of Pork Belly, Ribs, or Chicken.
- JOK TIME LUGAW – Jok Time Lugaw is where comedy and timeless comfort food meet. The name comes from the Korean (‘Juk’), Thai (‘Jok’), and Chinese (‘Jook’) words for lugaw, and the brand will feature a ‘Joke of the Month’ that comes with every order of hearty lugaw. One thing is for sure, this Kra-Verse Food Hall lugaw is no joke.
- KRAVE – Krave is our answer to every craving and food trend because we believe that almost everything you crave is not in your fridge. It has seasonal offers based on current food trends, so it’s constantly changing to keep things exciting, catering to both busy solo diners or big groups.
- I LOVE U, STEW – I Love U Stew uses a personal recipe by Eric Dee, inspired by his favorite Korean joint in Los Angeles that serves only one thing perfectly: Galbi Jim and Spicy Galbi Jjim. Each order comes as a set with nine different ban chan and two servings of furikake rice. The best part? It’s freshly cooked with a self-heating container to make it bubbling hot for you at home.
- EVERYTHING GRAVY’D – Gravy’d is perfect for diners who miss the unmistakable sizzle and smoke from a food court. Served in self-heating containers, Gravy’d brings sizzling food slathered with luscious gravy to your home without the potential dangers of an actual sizzling plate.
- D. WADE BURGER – COMING SOON – From NBA legend Dwyane Wade comes D. Wade Burgers, where each burger was created, tasted, and perfected in collaboration with Wade’s longtime friend and personal chef, Richard Ingraham. With Filipinos being the second biggest fan-base of this All-Star MVP, Wade and his team showed their dedication to his Filipino fans and decided to launch a Philippine-exclusive ‘Manila Burger’.
You won’t regret pressing that ‘order now’ button because every detail (from, of course, taste, presentation, packaging) of each food package is well thought out, super worth it! First time ko, but I will definitely do another order soon!
Your order will be delivered in self-heating packaging (most of their food finds)- food freshness is sustained even in cases of prolonged traffic, masarap pa rin! Amazing!
The best for me is their version of Galbi Jjim (ILY Galbi Jjim Set), the beef and tteokbokki are well cooked and just right, the sauce tasted really good plus the set of flavorful sides made the dish more exciting! Sarap! (See other food delivered and I tasted below.)
Visit their website now to see their appetizing menu at kra-verse.com. Order now! You will get a 20% discount on your first order!
Collaboration? Contact me! IG: instagram.com/ricunlimited @ricunlimited FB: www.facebook.com/BlackHeliosUnlimited/ Blog: www.blackheliosph.com Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFky0fb0NWdqo5iICgzq6jg Tiktok: www.tiktok.com/ricunlimited https://vt.tiktok.com/yL8Nnq/m