At marami pa…
Crazy- ecstatic moments are ephemeral. The way we experience euphoria and emotional peek will never happen the same way again. The beauty that passes in our lives, each and everyday, will never come to our sight twice. These are the reasons why we record these fleeting memories, that soon might be forgotten. We document things in many different ways, ways that we know, ways that we want, ways that we are comfortable of doing.
These are the records of all my crazy- ecstatic moments, the euphoric instances and emotional peeks that I experienced along the way, the documentation of how beauty walks through my life journey. Ephemeral, fleeting- but will never be forgotten. Welcome to my blog!
The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.– Ralph Waldo Emerson
BLACK HELIOS’ LATEST POST/REVIEW
- Huge and Premium- Sharp’s Newest Aquos XLED TV Finally Launched in PH
- #DSLoveAboveAll – A Night of Celebration and Thanksgiving
- Operation FurShopping for my Furbabies! Thank you #DoggoPhilippines !
- Dr. Nielsen Donato and His True Heart for Animals
- A Pairing Like No Other: Get the TV of your dreams, plus the best Soundbar to match it with!
so true! di na nadocument pero meron nga! hahaha
Kapag face to face tiyak na may gin
Hello nice bllog
- […] First Time in Binondo’s Chuan Kee Chinese Fastfood […]